So it’s been one of those weeks. The kind where you interact with a person(s) who may just be missing their brain, or at least part of it. A person that makes you question…
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes – Why you fuckin’ up your espresso with some fake pumpkin flavoring, mang? If you must, get a Dirty Chai instead; it’s fun to order and your barista will still respect you tomorrow.
2. Naming your vehicle* – It’s a car, not a dog. It already has a model name and isn’t gonna come when you call it.*
3. “Egg White” anything – Why toss the best part of the egg? And Egg Beaters? That’s squint level stupidity.
4. “Three-Ingredient” recipes on Pinterest – If the ingredients have ingredients you need to try that math again.
5. Rompers. And underwear with center seams – Ladies, am I right???
*Unless you have this.
12 Sept | Friday
– Recovery and Fat-Burning Workout –
1:00 Fwd-leaning rest + side plank (alternating)
Feeling better than yesterday, which I have coined “Confessional Thursday” due the mind-dump of a post. I am having some discomfort with the piriformis and tightness in my lower back, but the time at the gymnasium this afternoon helped out tremendously. My barbell ‘resurgence” may just have to be more of a crescendo than a surge.